Welcome to Prana Functional Manual Therapy!
A holistic physical therapy center
Prana Functional Manual Therapy is excited to announce that WE:
- Opened a second location this year at 274A Granite Run Drive within emPower Training Systems
- Began Prana Peak Performance Sessions (PT for peak performance, not just injury-related)
- Hired a new physical therapist at the Prince Street office Laura Ladlow, DPT
- Started a Blog (see blog tab)
- Have been invited to speak at the International Association of Dance Medicine & Science in October 2015. (Dawn Cox)
To schedule, please call 717-390-4822.
At Prana Functional Manual Therapy we treat the whole body. Our goal is to work with you one-on-one to develop a personalized treatment plan to awaken your vital energy so you can be at your best. We believe everyone has untapped potential to become more empowered, stronger, and pain-free. We explore, identify, and treat the underlying causes of pain and dysfunction, rather than simply alleviating your symptoms.
We are highly trained and certified specialists who will focus on your physical improvement while acknowledging the effects of mental, emotional and spiritual stresses on your body.
We are dedicated to bringing our knowledge and treatment strategies alive through our verbal cues and physical touch with the utmost respect and integrity.
We feel it is a privilege and honor to aid our patients with their rehabilitative process, and have set high standards for ourselves to be life-long learners of physical therapy interventions and interpersonal relationship skills.
Our goals are your goals. This requires a team approach
between therapist and patient…and a little bit of fun!